DELIVERY OF ORDER
- What is the delivery time?
Order delivery takes 3 working days in case payments are made through cash-on-delivery or credit/debit card), depending on the size and availability of the product. In case payments are made through a cross cheque, order delivery may take up to 7-10 working days (subject to number of days taken by the bank to clear the payment cheque).
Orders are processed before 4 PM on working days and generally scheduled for delivery the next/following working day.
- What could be the reasons of delayed delivery of my order?
Timely delivery is subject to availability of stocks and payment authorizations. In certain cases, we might request for some form of payment verification or source in order to process the order.
- What are the delivery charges?
All prices listed at https://pakistancables-estore.com are inclusive of taxes and delivery charges.
- Are there any restricted areas where the delivery can be a hassle?
Currently we are unable to ship to any PO Box, military, protected area/location. Shipping charges for failure of attempted delivery to the restricted areas will be borne by the buyer.
- Is there any possibility of splitting the order in case of un-availability of part of the order?
We typically ship all items in one order together. Customers will be notified in case of any exceptions and payments will be adjusted accordingly.
- How do I check the delivery status?
All items sold on https://www.pakistancables-estore.com are delivered through reputed courier partners, Blue-Ex Courier Services. You will be provided an Order ID upon successful checkout on the Website as well as informed through email and/or SMS. You can track the status of your order at pakistancables-estore.com with the help of the Order ID provided to you at the time of order placement.
- What means do you use to deliver the order?
Online ordering, through pakistancables-estore.com, is available in all major cities of Pakistan through our courier partners Blue-Ex.
- How shall I make a payment?
Following are the payment options available for your convenience:
- Cash On Delivery (COD)
- Cards (Visa Debit/Credit, Master Debit/Credit)
- Direct Bank Transfer
- Cross Cheque in favor of “M/S. PAKISTAN CABLES LIMITED”.
- Is it safe to use my credit/debit card to make payments?
Absolutely. All payment information submitted by our customers is encrypted and is kept secure and confidential. Pakistan Cables e-store is PCI/DSS Level 1 Certified – the level of security used by banks. Only authorized personnel have the right to access this information. At no point will we share, rent or sell your personal information.
- Can I make payment in cash?
Yes. Our Cash On Delivery (COD) service enables you to do that.
- Do I have to pay any taxes on the order I place?
All applicable taxes are included in the listed product price at https://pakistancables-estore.com
- How do I pay Cash on Delivery (COD)?
You can pay through Cash on Delivery (COD) for transactions up to any value in Pakistani Rupees (Rs.) only. Once all items you wish to purchase have been added to your cart, follow the steps below to pay with COD:
- Click ‘Proceed to Checkout’
- Fill in the ‘Billing Information’ and ‘Shipping Method’ forms
- In the Payment Information form, select “Cash on Delivery”
- Click on “Confirm Now.” Note your Order ID which will be provided to you at the “Thank You” page
- Your package will be delivered via Blue-Ex courier before or on the expected delivery date
- You’ll be asked for the required amount in cash at the time of the delivery and will be provided with a receipt along with your purchase.
- You/person receiving the package on your behalf will be asked to share their Name ( as per CNIC) and mobile number.
- You will be provided a Commercial Invoice along with your purchase at the time of delivery.
- You will also be required to sign a delivery challan and return it to the rider, upon receipt of your purchase.
- If there are multiple items ordered, will they be delivered at the same time? If not, then will the payment be in portions or otherwise?
In cases where multiple items are ordered, typically we ship all the items in one package. The payment for the order will always be in full for all payment options (Cash on Delivery, Debit/Credit Cards, Cross Cheque, Bank Transfers). Customers will be notified in case of any exceptions, and payments will be adjusted accordingly.
- How many times will the courier agent attempt to deliver my order in case I am unavailable to receive it?
Our delivery agents make two attempts to deliver a parcel. Kindly ensure that the address, city, area code and contact number is mentioned clearly while placing an order. On the second failed attempt, the item will be returned to us.
- DEBIT/CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
We accept payments through all major debit/credit cards. All transactions made through debit/credit cards are subject to verification by the Banks.
- BANK TRANSFER & PAYMENT THROUGH CROSS CHEQUES
- Bank transfers may be made directly to
- Account title: Pakistan Cables Limited
- Bank: Habib Bank Limited, HBL Plaza Branch, I.I Chundrigar Road, Karachi
- Account no: 0786-41298865-17
- IBAN no.: 0007 8641 29886517
- Payments made via cross cheque should be in favour of M/s Pakistan Cables Limited. Please allow processing time for clearance of the payment made through cross cheque. Delivery of order will be made within 2-3 days after clearance of the cheque.
1. Does the price of the order include shipping?
All prices listed on pakistancables-estore.com are inclusive of taxes and shipping charges.
2. What manner of shipping do you use?
We ship across all major cities of Pakistan through our courier partners Blue-Ex and packages typically arrive in 3-5 days*
*Subject to payment methods
- How do I register myself?
Registering with https://www.pakistancables-estore.com is very easy. Click on the “LOGIN” sign found on the top right of the home screen
- Click on the “Sign Up” tab found on the “Customer Login” screen.
- Enter your unique information on the account creation page.
- Click on the “Sign Up” tab for account creation.
- What if I forget my password, how will I retrieve it?
Please click on “Forgot Password” which is available at the sign-in page. Enter your email address and click on “Submit”. A set of instructions to re-set your password will be sent to your registered email. After your credentials have been verified, you will be able to create a new password.
- How can I update/edit my account details?
Please sign in and click on “My Account”. You will be able to edit/update your particulars.
- Is there any verification code to get the order through?
After you have placed the desired order, a verification email will be sent to the email address you provided. We also follow up on each order by calling the customer on the provided phone number. This process only helps us to improve our delivery system.
- How will I view my order details and history?
Please sign-in to “My Account” to view your order history. Click on the order you wish to view to see the details.
- Do I need to keep my account information up to date?
Yes! Updating your account will help us share key updates and promotions that may interest you. In addition, by keeping all your information up to date you will not have to re-enter your details when shopping online, hence making the process easier for you.
- How do I know that my order has been confirmed?
Once you have placed an order, you will receive a confirmation email from us. However, the order would be shipped only when payment verification is complete (in case of online payments and payments through cross cheque and bank transfers) or telephonic verification of shipping address has been carried out.
- Can I order a product that is out of stock?
Unfortunately, products listed as “Out of Stock” or “Unavailable” are not available for sale.
9. How can I update/edit my shipping or billing address details?
Please sign in and click on “My Account”. You will be able to edit/update your particulars in your account and save them for future orders. If you wish to change the delivery address for a placed order, please contact our customer service helpline at 021-111-222-537 immediately. We will make the requested changes if the order has not been processed.
10. What are the benefits of signing up with you?
By signing up an account with https://www.pakistancables-estore.com, you will be able to access and manage your account information easily. This includes:
- Changing your password
- Updating your billing or shipping address
- Checking your order status
- Viewing your complete order history
- Are the prices mentioned on your website same as the Retail Price?
Prices listed on pakistancables-estore.com are inclusive of delivery charges and taxes.
- How will I know how much my order costs?
You will get to know the complete cost for your order at the checkout page. Upon requesting an item, you will receive a confirmation email with complete details for your order, including shipping charges. At the time of order delivery, a Commercial Invoice will also be delivered to you for your record at the time of order delivery and emailed too.
- In what currency are the prices displayed in?
Prices on our website are displayed in PKR.
- Is the pricing policy the same as retail stores/ dealer outlets?
Please note that the pricing policy differs for orders made through pakistancables-estore.com. Prices listed on the https://www.pakistancables-estore.com are final for the purposes of online transaction. Prices listed on the company Website (www.pakistancables.com) are applicable for products sold through our dealers.
- Are your prices negotiable?
All prices listed at pakistancables-estore.com are final.
PLACING THE ORDER
- How can I place an order?
Once you have found the product you want, it’s time to place your order! There are three ways you can place your order:
- Ordering through the Product Screen
- Add to cart button
- Go shop button
- Using the Quick View Option
Ordering through the Product Screen
When ordering through the product screen you can enter the quantity of products that you want in the quantity field and click ‘Add to Cart’. Clicking on the ‘Add to Cart’ button will take you to your Shopping Cart screen where you’ll see a list of the products you’ve selected, the price, quantity, subtotals and grand total. Once you’ve added all products into your shopping cart click the ‘Proceed to Checkout’ to complete your shopping.
Add to Cart Button from the Categories Screen
On the categories screen, there’s an option to add to cart which you can use if you already know the details of the product.
Go Shop Button
Within My Account, there is an option to directly Go Shop which you can use if you already know the details of the product.
Ordering through Quick View
When you place your mouse over a product in the category view, you’ll get the Quick View option. By clicking it, you will get a summary of the product including Price, Availability, and a Quick Overview. You will also have an option to ‘Add to Cart’ if you wish to purchase the product.
- How can I check the status of my order?
We have an order tracking tool added at the top of pakistancables-estore.com, where you can insert your Order ID and get the latest update regarding the status of your order. You can also call us at our Helpline 021-111-222-537, where our representatives are ready to serve you.
- Can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order within 24 hours. We typically ship orders by 6 pm on the next working day after the order is placed.
- How do I complete or check out an order?
Once your shopping cart has all the items that you wish to purchase, it’s time to check-out by making payments and entering your delivery address. This is made much easier if you’ve already registered with pakistancables-estore.com. You’ll be asked to enter information for:
- Billing Information.
- Payment Method
- If you’ve signed in to https://www.pakistancables-estore.com, the billing information will already be entered into the billing information screen.
- If you haven’t registered with pakistancables-estore.com, you will be required to enter your Name and Address. You’ll also have an easy option to register at this point in if you like.
At the bottom of both screens, there will be an option to ‘Ship to this address’ or ‘Ship to a different address’. This is important if you like to pay with a credit card and need to ship your product to an address different to the one linked to your bank information. If you select ‘Ship to a different address’ you’ll be taken to a similar screen titled ‘Shipping Information’ where you’ll enter the address where you want the product shipped to. Once you’re done entering the required information, click on the continue button.
At the top of the payment information screen shows you a summary of the information you’ve entered so far for your Billing Information and Shipping Method. It’s a good idea to review this and make any changes if necessary.
The second section of the Payment Information screen shows you an order summary including the products you ordered, their price, quantity and Grand Total.
The third section of the screen lets you select how you’d like to make your payment. For more information on the different types of payment options and their requirements visit the Payments section within FAQs.
The final step in completing your online shopping is to click on ‘Place Order’. Once you place your order, you’ll receive an Order ID and confirmation email. Make sure you save that until you receive your order since it can be used for tracking your shipment and other queries related to your purchase.
- How will I know that you have received my order?
Once your order has been logged, you will receive an email containing the details of your order. In this mail you will be provided with a unique Order ID, listing and price of the item(s) you have ordered and the expected delivery time.
- Can I add items to the existing order?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to combine orders or add items to an existing order once the order has been processed.
- What do the different order statuses mean?
Payment Pending Authorization: Your order has been logged and we are waiting for authorization from the payment gateway.
Payment Authorized, Order under Processing: Authorization has been received from the payment gateway and your order is being processed by the seller.
Order Shipped: Your order has been shipped by the seller and is on its way to the location specified by you for delivery.
Order Cancelled: The order was cancelled.
- Can I suggest changes to an order?
We don’t accommodate any changes to the order. We suggest that the customer cancels the order within 24 hours of placing the order, and places a new order.
1. What is your return or exchange policy?
We have a no return and no refund policy. Incase of product damages/defect on receipts please call our Helpline at +92-311-2684968 or email us at [email protected]. You will be required to email photographic evidence of the defective item at [email protected] before any claims can be processed.
After the necessary checks, Pakistan Cables Limited will advise on next steps. All items must be in their original condition and sealed.
2. What if an inaccurate order is received by the customer?
In case wrong material was dispatched by Pakistan Cables then material will be exchanged maximum in 5-10 working days upon due notification from the customer through the Helpline or email at [email protected]
3. If there is any product defect in the order what would be done next?
In case of a defective, faulty or damaged item being delivered, Pakistan Cables will have Blue-Ex pick the defected item in packed form. Pickup timings and date will be notified to the customer in advance. Upon receipt, Pakistan Cables shall issue a replacement against the product mentioned in the Invoice.
No product/item ordered online can be exchanged at any Pakistan Cables authorized dealer outlets or Pakistan Cables factory, regional and branch offices.
Replacement will be sent in case a defected/faulty/damaged item/product is shipped at the provided customer address. You will be required to email photographic evidence of the defective item at [email protected] before any claims can be processed.
4. In which cases are returns not possible?
There are certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns. Write to us at [email protected] in case you want to raise a dispute.
https://www.pakistancables-estore.com looks at each dispute on a case-by-case basis and tries to be fair to both parties. Write to us if:
- Product is damaged and not in the same condition, as seen on Website, as you received it
- Defective products that are covered under the manufacturer’s warranty
- Products with tampered or missing tags or seal is broken
- Anything missing from the package you’ve received including Commercial Invoice, original packing, delivery challan.
5. Can I return part of my order?
Yes, in the event that it is not a satisfactory product, which will be subject to an assessment conducted by Pakistan Cables after you have notified through email at [email protected]
6. How will I be refunded if I cancel the order before delivery?
We will reverse the transaction in case of online payments. Incase of CoD/Cross Cheque payments, our representative will contact you directly and guide you on the refund process. Incase customer cancels the order, payment will be refunded maximum in 2 weeks’ time period.
7. What are the modes of refund after cancellation?
We will reimburse you by cheque in Pakistan.
8. What is the Company’s replacement policy?
Items will only be replaced if found defective when delivered.
9. What if I am not satisfied with my purchase?
If your purchase is faulty, defective, damaged, or does not match the original specifications for the product or is found to be not the same as you had actually purchased, you may notify us by calling at our Helpline 021-111-222-537 or send an email to [email protected] , and our representatives will make the best effort to facilitate you in the best way possible.
10. How do I return an item?
Pakistan Cables does not offer a return or “Money Back Guarantee” on purchased items. A refund occurs in the unlikely situation where a defective or an incorrect item is received by the customer. A refund will be processed only if the item sent back to Pakistan Cables is not damaged by the buyer and has not been used.
- What if there is an error while placing the order?
Kindly take a screenshot of the page where you experience the error, or copy the error message and send it to [email protected] for further assistance.
2. Do you provide any technical assistance in case of any issue related to an order?
Please do reach out to us at [email protected] or call us at 021-111-222-537
- In case of a technical issue on the website, is there any alternate to place an order?
We encourage our customers to place orders on our website. Our expert technical team ensures that our website functions efficiently at all times however in case there is a technical issue with the website, we would request our customers to bear with us and retry once the issue is resolved. In case the issue persists, please email us at [email protected] or call us at 021-111-222-537.
- Is there any particular browser to visit the website and place the order?
We support all modern browsers (Chrome/Firefox/Safari). Certain versions of Internet Explorer (IE 6 and below) may not be supported.
- Will the product be identical to the pictures publicized/displayed?
Yes, the product will be identical, however there maybe slight variances when it comes to the color. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your screen resolution, we cannot guarantee that your screen’s display of any color will accurately reflect the color of the product on delivery.
- Is my personal information kept secured?
All payment information submitted by our customers is encrypted and is kept secure and confidential. https://www.pakistancables-estore.com is PCI/DSS Level 1 Certified – the level of security used by banks. Only authorized personnel have the right to access this information. At no point will we share, rent or sell your personal information without your consent.
- Is there any online security screening?
Yes! Online security screening is https://www.pakistancables-estore.com initiative as preventive measure against credit card fraud transactions. It aims to protect our customers from unauthorized and fraudulent dealings. Typically, we call whenever a unique card is used to make a first transaction on the website.
- Will I receive online security email every time I place an order with you?
Online security is meant for every order; however the verification process is ideally one-time. In your next or future purchase(s), if you are using another credit card or using another account information, such as billing or shipping address, your order will be subjected to Online security verification again.
- Why should I give you my personal information?
Customer information pertaining to name, card billing details and shipping addresses are necessary to process any electronic transactions via credit/debit cards. These are essential inputs into the fraud detection mechanisms built by our payment partners. We follow up on all transactions with phone calls to verify orders.
- How can I receive regular updates about Pakistan Cables?
You can sign up for our email newsletter.
- If I buy in bulk, will there be any discount offered?
We offer standard pricing as listed at https://pakistancables-estore.com .
For all wholesale/retail inquiries, please contact please write to us at [email protected]
- What is the minimum order quantity limit?
There is no minimum order quantity limit in terms of total order price for deliveries within Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad and Rawalpindi. For all other cities (excluding Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad and Rawalpindi) a minimum order worth PKR 50,000 and above apply.
- How do I lodge a complaint if there is any?
In case of a complaint, you can always send us an email at [email protected] or call us at 021-111-222-537 and one of our representatives will assist you on priority.
- What if the product I want is out of stock?
If a product runs out, it will either not be visible on the website or it will be marked as “Out of Stock”. An order may only be placed once the product shows as “Available” on the website.
- How do I know if an item is in stock?
All “In Stock” items are identified as “Available” on our website
- Are there any promotions available?
We at Pakistan Cables strive to bring best value to our customers by offering superior quality. Our prices are already of competitive nature.